The goodwill of the communities is the essential factor for company’s survival. The natural selection principle can be also implemented in the business world and its main role is the elimination of the weak members in the business chains. Organizations, companies, and institutions can become a strong member in the business world only if the community accepts and supports their business model.
What is our business model?
The active compliance with the spirit of the natural law, human ethics, and social norms is our business mechanism that is parallely developed with the social responsibility concept. The mechanism is created within the frames of complete awareness that the new digital order represents a danger for the humanity and our host planet-Earth.
The guideline for UIZ family is a strict behavior in accordance with the self-criticism, self-regulation, and self-motivation principles. We are aware of the big influence that our business model has on the society, on the competitors, partners and our child-companies - on our stakeholders, in general. The power of our business model is in the fact that we are able to recognize its disadvantages and strive to use them as a guide on the road to the progress. It is an ongoing year-round commitment to the future generations.
As a company that operates in the natural frames, we are creating a model for nature preservation that is called Corporate Social Responsibility. Every company takes responsibilities and the burden of the present and future. The contribution than UIZ gave until today is wide in the fields of education, solutions for the environmental problems, raising awareness of the human impacts on the more frequent occurrence of the natural hazards, promotion of the sustainable solutions, and other similar fields. The CSR model that we are developing since the establishment resulted in the strong relationship with the three non-governmental organizations Health and Environmental Management Society-HEMS that operates in Nepal, German Humanitarian Initiative for South Asian-SATHI, which is founded in Berlin, and Center for Environment and Society-SEED, with the center also in Berlin.
We have offered our expertises including consulting, project implementation support, help in the project management, and technical support for many projects implemented by our partners. Here we can mention few of those projects:
- The project “Doors to the future for children”, an art project for children with migration background in Berlin, London, and Afghanistan
- The research study for the study of specific watersheds in Tanahun and Kaski districts in CHAL
- Environmental Monitoring and analysis system using WebGIS (EMAIV-software tool developed by UIZ) Project
- Project for the evaluation of water poverty in Nepal
- Groundwater arsenic monitoring network optimization in Terai region of Nepal project
- Application developed for control of Agricultural Productivity
- Project developed for the improving irrigation, livelihood, and economic gains through sustainable production, harvesting, and marketing of high-value cash crops in Mithila Municipality of Dhanusha district, Nepal
- Project for strengthening the capacity and empowering vulnerable communities for improved livelihood in Nepal, and many others.